Part Time Nanny Needed in Manchester
Nanny Job in Manchester – Part-time jobs don’t have to be boring. If you are craving fun, have worked with kids before and want to keep your evenings and weekends free then this is just what you’ve been looking for!
Why is This Job Great?
Busy working families in your local area need help with regular childcare usually 9-15 hours a week. This leaves your evenings and weekends free for studying, your family, another job or hobbies.
You’ll become a valued part of the family unit and work in their home. You’ll spend your afternoons out and about with the children, or doing fun activities at home like board games or baking and helping with simple meals and homework.
- Company Name: Koru Kids
- Post: Nanny
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Job Experience: 1-3 Years
- Salary: £9 to £12 Per Hour
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Manchester, UK
- Working Hours: 4 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
The Important Stuff…the Benefits:
- Koru Kids will make sure everything is above board. We take care of contracts, sick pay, holiday pay and most importantly make sure you’re paid correctly and on time
- You’ll get paid from £9-12 per hour depending on experience
- You’ll get a pay rise after 6 and 12 months
- We’ll cover the cost and provide insurance for you
- You’ll receive free nanny training, first aid training, an enhanced DBS check and insurance [worth over £300!]
- We’ll support you every step of the way with continued development with free CACHE registered courses and 1:1 coaching
About The Company:
Koru Kids is London’s fastest growing childcare brand. We’re making it easier and more affordable for families to access high quality childcare.
Our after school service matches parents in London with the top 10% of student nannies in London and our nanny share service helps families to share nannies with other local families.
We don’t just believe in providing outstanding childcare to families, we are all about using technology to make it seamless for parents. We’ve been blown away by the response from parents and are consistently beating our growth targets.
We are backed by fantastic investors, including top venture capitalists and business angels such as Michael Pennington the founder of Gumtree. We won the South of England region in the ‘Best of Britain’ awards , and are currently shortlisted for several awards:
About The Team:
We have an informal, hard-working and kind team culture. We’re all passionate about our mission and are determined to create the world’s leading childcare brand.
Every team member plays a vital role in achieving our goals and we work together so we can get there quicker. Our approach is fast paced – we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things.
Our founder is Rachel Carrell, the former CEO of DrThom.com, the world’s largest online doctor service, which she grew to over 1.3m paying users in 3 countries.
She’s an Oxford alumn, ex-McKinsey, a Rhodes Scholar and a WEF Young Global Leader. Rachel’s joined by an amazing team with backgrounds including Cambridge, UCL, BCG, KPMG, and some of London’s top startups.
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
- Positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
- guidelines to protect yourself from scams-
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work related information or Bank information over phone or email.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.