Nanny Jobs In Canada For Indians, What Is a Live-In Nanny? A live-in nanny is a child-care provider who lives in the house to take care of the children. A live-in nanny is an experienced professional who is trained in meeting child-care requirements.
Hiring Organization – GLORIA M TILSON
Post Name – Live-in nanny
Qualification – College, CENorth YorkGEP
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – CAD 17 To CAD 18 Per Month
Location – North York, Ontario, Canada L4G 3M7
- College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
1 year to less than 2 years
- Employer’s home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
- Wash, iron, and press clothing and household linens
- Care for pets
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?