Nanny Jobs in San Francisco, We are looking for a responsible, morally exemplary nanny to look after our children. The nanny will create a safe, healthy, fun environment for our children as well as for our pets. You will transport our children to and from play dates and extramural activities.
A nanny is a live-in or live-out care provider for individual or multiple children, toddlers, or infants in a household, who performs household chores as well. Nannies are recruited by parents or guardians.
Collect them from school and run errands. You will treat our pets the same as our children, and ensure they have access to fresh food and water at all times. To ensure success you need to look after children, pets, plants, and the home environment.
|Hiring Organization||The Nanny League|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||San Francisco, California, United States 94105|
We are dedicated to matching high-profile families with professional nannies who are college-educated, highly competent, creative, and nurturing individuals. Through a trusted and personalized process, we will help you find the perfect nanny to fit your special family.
Whether a seasoned nanny or a fresh-faced nanny out of college, all of our applicants go through a highly discriminating selection and screening process that includes a background check, drug screening, thorough reference review, and more.
- Collecting children from school.
- Giving children lunch and in-between snacks, encouraging them to assist with household chores, helping them with homework, and supervising them during play.
- Transporting and collecting children to and from play dates and extramural activities.
- Running errands as required.
- Performing other duties as required.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record and proficient driving skills.
- Proficient knowledge of housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Affinity for children and pets.
- Good moral character and pleasant disposition.
- Physically fit, energetic, agile, and dexterous.
- Sick days.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Health insurance reimbursement.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Mileage reimbursement.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.