New Job Offers in Dubai, Established as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A” Arab Emirates.
Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands.
Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enable the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration, and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Hiring Organization – Al-Futtaim Group
Post Name – Sales Coordinator
Qualification – Bachelor / Diploma
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Overview of the role:
Primary responsibility is to act as a link between the retail showroom requirements and the Workshop deliverables.
It is a central coordinating function and must compile and capture in SAP all transactions pertaining to the control of documents required by the business.
Requires a good understanding of the sales process and external regulatory requirements.
What you will do:
- Coordinate all vehicle deliveries for each day. Ensure that vehicles are sent to the workshop for cleaning and servicing; ensure accessories are fitted as per specifications from the customers and that the vehicle is prepared for delivery with zero errors and omissions.
- Ensure timely and complete documentation pertaining to the registration of vehicles which include insurance, number plates, VCC documents, Invoicing, Sales Letters and Gate Passes, etc., to ensure a smooth sales process.
- Coordinate with Drivers / Outsourced staff to ensure that all Demo bikes are cleaned, fuelled and thoroughly checked, and kept ready for test drives for the day.
- Conduct physical and System Inventory Checks on a daily basis to inform BSM and SEs of available stocks.
- Oversee the display of Vehicles in the location to ensure these are displayed as per required standards.
- Manage the logistic transfer of motorcycles from warehouse to workshops for PDI with vendors, transferring new, used, and demo bikes between branches.
- Coordinate with Aftersales and key account operations teams for collections from locations to ensure inbound and outbound flow is smooth throughout the month.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Customer management
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Timely Resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About the Team:
- Reporting to the National Manager – of Motorcycles & Marine and primary responsibility is to act as a link between the retail showroom requirements and the Workshop deliverables.
- It is a central coordinating function and must compile and capture in SAP all transactions pertaining to the control of documents required by the business.
- Requires a good understanding of the sales process and external regulatory requirements.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelors / Diploma
- 2 years in a similar role
- Proficient in SAP
- MS Office – especially MS Excel
- Efficient coordination in respect of the day-to-day activities of a retail operation
- Strong analytical skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalized CV to further boost your visibility.
Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.