NGO Jobs in Mumbai- Managers ensure that their assigned department, store, or district is well staffed and provisioned, adheres to quality and service standards, increases revenue and market share, and helps the business accomplish its goals.
Definition a manager is a person responsible for supervising and motivating employees and for directing the progress of an organization. An example of a manager is a person who is in charge of customer service, deals with customer disputes, and oversees and supervises customer service agents.
The manager is an employee who is responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a business unit, division, department, or operating unit within an organization.
|Hiring Organization||Abhilasha Foundation NGO|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||30000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra India 400091|
Abhilasha Foundation is a non-profit NGO established under Society Registration Act, Abhilasha Foundation was established by a team of social workers who are working in the field of health, education, sustainability, vocational training, empowering women and children development.
The underprivileged need to be given the appropriate opportunities and they need to be motivated. Abhilasha Foundation works with a view to helping the poor community through various welfare activities.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties are to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication and motivation.
- Organization and delegation.
- Forward planning and strategic thinking.
- Problem solving and decision-making.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good communication.
- Good Organization.
- Team Building.
- Ability to Deal with Changes Effectively.
- Domain Knowledge.
- Learn New Skills.
- Involvement in Decision-Making. Managers are 31% more likely than individual contributors to strongly agree that their opinions count at work.
- Autonomy and Control Over Their Work.
- Career Advancement and Development Opportunities.
- Motivating Pay Incentives.
- Regular Paycheck.
- A Sense of Identity.
- Intellectual Challenge.
- Meet New People.
- Access to Community.
- Understand the World Better.
- Work-life Balance.
- Safety Tips
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for NGO Jobs in Mumbai.