Nigeria Work From Home Jobs- ENGIE Energy Access Nigeria is a Private organization which is hiring Any 12th Pass or Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) Work from home job for the Post of Data Entry with salary of NGN 70000 To NGN 100000 Per Month.
We are looking for a focused data entry to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information. The data entry will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner.
Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people skills. Data entry professionals use computers and data processing programs to enter information into a database or documentation platform. Data entry job descriptions may also include transcribing data from recordings or phone conversations.
|Hiring Organization||ENGIE Energy Access Nigeria|
|Post Name||Data Entry|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 70000 To NGN 100000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We started out in Nigeria as Fenix International and have since benefited more than 40,000 customers with our clean energy, impacting over 200,000 lives. the ENGIE Group brought us together with Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner to form ENGIE Energy Access.
We are even stronger together and are scaling up across Africa as we prepare to launch our expanded product range, Milos. With over 150 employees and more than 40 shops across the country, our Nigeria team is dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience, while our high-quality products (designed in the United States and Germany) ensure long-term customer satisfaction.
We set the benchmark for off-grid solar in Africa. With the broadest range of clean energy products and services available on the continent, we cover every customer need, while protecting the environment and accelerating the green energy transition.
We are passionately inclusive so that our innovative solutions remain affordable – while performing to the highest level. As part of ENGIE, we are the long-term partner to Africa for its growing population’s energy needs.
ENGIE Energy Access Nigeria offers expandable solar home systems, providing lighting, phone charging, TV, radio and more, financed through affordable installments via mobile money (MTN Momo, Quickteller, and Paga). We enable those seeking clean, off-grid energy to access both power upgrades and other life-changing loans.
Responsibilities Of Nigeria Work From Home Jobs:
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Skills For Nigeria Work From Home Jobs:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient typing and transcription.
- Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge)
- Organisational and time management abilities.
- Administrative skills.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Benefits Of Nigeria Work From Home Jobs:
- Data entry online helps in the process of Research and Analysis
- Data entry online helps in generating information from across the web
- Conversion of raw data into digital data which can be processed in various industrial sectors
- Helps in electronic word processing
- Online data entry can be made use of in some cases for data retrieval, if you need to make use of data online
- Facilitates Data migration: Upgrading or making relevant changes to the data when a company upgrades its database or changes it system software from one version to another.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Nigeria Work From Home Jobs.