Non Teaching Jobs in Schools in Sharjah, Managers ensure that their assigned department, store, or district is well staffed and provisioned, adheres to quality and service standards, increases revenue and market share, and helps the business accomplish its goals.
They hire and train employees, help develop and implement business strategies, and perform a variety of other tasks to ensure the business is thriving. At the most fundamental level, management is a discipline that consists of a set of five general functions: planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling.
Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities. Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment. Develops personal growth opportunities.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS Millennium School|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
GEMS Millennium School, Sharjah is a school for the next millennium – a school that our students love to visit each day, a place where they can gain stature, confidence and academic ability from a very young age.
Our school boasts of an exceptional campus with outstanding modern facilities, but it is so much more than that. GMS is a school with a heart and a mind; a school that brings out its pupils’ hidden talents and unleashes their full potential.
GEMS Millennium Sharjah is the newest addition to the GEMS group, complementing a high standard of academic excellence with a colourful programme of extra-curricular activities to ensure that we nurture well-rounded personalities with the skills they need to excel in the world they will inherit.
Our child-centred and child-friendly ambience promotes the holistic growth of students through the day-boarding programme. From Kindergarten onwards, children are offered well-planned and thoughtful afterschool activities, including supervised homework, music, art, games and swimming. GMS Sharjah is the only CBSE day-boarding school in the emirate.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
Skills & Requirements
- More education or experience may be preferred or required.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service to customers and support to staff members.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.