Nurse Practitioner Jobs in Washington, Nurse practitioners (NPs) provide advanced primary and specialty nursing services. Duties include patient health assessment, creating strategies to improve or manage a patient’s health, and introducing habits for health promotion.
We are looking for a licensed nurse practitioner to join our growing team of medical professionals. Your duties will include recording patients’ medical histories, performing physical exams, administering diagnostic tests, and creating patient care plans.
To be successful as a nurse practitioner, you should be empathic but resolute in your decision-making, and attentive to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch nurse practitioner will exhibit cultural competence and exceptional teamwork skills.
|Hiring Organization||Unity Health Care – Parkside Health Center|
|Post Name||Nurse Practitioner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4200 To USD 4600 Per Month|
|Location||Washington D.C., United States 20019|
As the largest network of community health centers in Washington, D.C., Unity Health Care provides a full range of health and human services to meet the needs of our communities through a network of over 28 traditional and non-traditional health sites and a mobile medical outreach vehicle.
Our team of compassionate and multicultural health professionals places Unity values into action every day to bring whole-person care and wellness to nearly 100,000 patients through 475,000 visits annually.
- Performing physical exams and patient observations.
- Recording patients’ medical histories and symptoms.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Ordering, administering, and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Diagnosing health issues.
- Administering medicine and other treatments.
- Detecting changes in patients’ health and modifying treatment plans, as needed.
- Consulting with healthcare professionals and families.
- Training patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
- RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and board-certified by either ANCC or AANP.
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Prescriptive authorization.
- Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner.
- Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
- A sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of disease prevention.
- Paid sick time.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Health and life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Wellness programs.
- Paid family leave.
- Retirement benefits.
- Reimbursement for certification fees.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.
Related Jobs For You
Indeed Jobs in Seattle, WA, USA
Night Shift Jobs Rawalpindi, Pakistan