Nursing Assistant Jobs in North Carolina USA
|Hiring Organization||ECU Health Duplin Hospital|
|Post Name||Nursing Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3000 To USD 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Greenville, North Carolina, United States 28349|
- Provides quality patient care. Maintains familiarity with the job description and legal implications of the role. Maintain active NAI and NAII licensure/certification. Builds interpersonal relations and communications.
- Makes unit, department, and hospital contributions: Participates in unit goal setting. Assists in cost-effective use of equipment and supplies.
- Under the supervision of the licensed nurse, assists in providing direct patient care and completes delegated skills and tasks ascribed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- With appropriate education and training, may perform other duties as assigned (such as EKGs, Phlebotomy, venipuncture, assisting in admission, transport, and discharge of patient).
Skills & Requirements
- Active NAI listing with the North Carolina Division of Facility Services is required.
- Active NAII listing with the North Carolina Board of Nursing is required.
- Current American Heart Association HeartSaver certification is required.
Vidant Medical Center is a 900+ bed Level-1 Trauma Center, a regional referral hospital, and is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health. We serve as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
Vidant Medical Center provides acute, intermediate, rehabilitation, and outpatient services to more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties. But it’s in our work environment that you’ll find our sense of family and closeness that permeates everything we do.
The Certified Nursing Assistant II performs specific responsibilities under the direction and supervision of a licensed nurse. Functions within the framework of the NAII listing granted by the NC Board of Nursing. Practices within the philosophy and goals of patient care services.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.