Nursing Jobs in Luxembourg, We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
In this way, holistic and complete care of patients can be ensured from the diagnosis of cancer. Radiological screening, pioneered by CHL radiologists in the country, allows early, preclinical diagnosis of the disease, either as part of the Mammography gram (organized in Luxembourg since ) or in a context of more personalized care. ,
Depending on the level of risk of the person concerned.As soon as there is suspicion of a tumor (for example a dubious screening examination or an alarming clinical sign), rapid and consistent care is offered, in agreement with the gynecologist and/or the patient’s treating physician :
Appropriate imaging examination (ultrasound, mammography, breast MRI, etc.) and sampling of suspect tissue in different forms to confirm the diagnosis: micro biopsy under ultrasound guidance, macrobiopsy on a dedicated table (also called “prone-table”, national material available only to the CHL) or surgical biopsy.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Patient and family management.
- Critical thinking in emergency situations.
- Stress management.
- Compassionate approach towards patient care.
- Safe Patient Transfers.
- Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Career Stability and Steady Earnings.
- Great Working Conditions and Employee Benefits.
- Helping out People and the Community.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.