Find the right RN for your needs with our template below. This template is easily adaptable for hiring a surgical nurse, perioperative nurse, psychiatric nurse, critical care nurse, nurse anesthetist, dialysis nurse, endoscopy nurse, and more.
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 38 To USD 51 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10018|
JASA is the go-to agency serving older adults in New York City, providing critical services to over 40,000 people annually. Founded 50+ years ago, JASA is a leading expert and innovator in aging services that recognizes the diversity among the aging population and honors older adults as vital members of society.
JASA’s life-changing support services, interventions, and partnerships promote aging with a purpose and provide autonomy for older adults to remain in their homes and communities. JASA Community Health Navigator Program launched Care Transitions Programs established
JASA operates ten affordable housing properties, is a licensed home care agency, and offers a breadth of integrative services citywide spanning free legal services, health, and mental health services, home-delivered meals, social programming at senior centers, and community training on elder abuse, peer health support, caregiver assistance and more.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
Skills & Requirements
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in-home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- High Demand.
- Earning Potential.
- Diverse Opportunities.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Trusted Profession.
- Work Wardrobe.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
For More Jobs Visit freeonlinejobalert