Tele Sales / Marketing Executive – 12th pass jobs in Lucknow
Fresher Jobs in Lucknow 12th Pass – Leading Telecom Company in India Reliance Jio hiring Tele Sales / Marketing Executive in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, Jio invited 12th pass candidates to apply jobs for Voice call / Call center department, Apply Customer sales and support jobs in Telecom companies.
- Company Name: Reliance Jio
- Post: Tele Caller /Tele-Marketing Executive
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: 12th Pass / 10th Pass
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Salary: 14000/- to 21000/- Per Month
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
Tele Caller /Tele-Marketing Executive Desired Candidate Profile:
- Freshers and experienced candidate both can apply Reliance Jio jobs in Lucknow UP
- Male & Female both can apply jobs
- Good Communication Skill in language Hindi and English
- Education must be 12th pass or above to join as Telesales/tele marketing.
- Prior experience as a Tele caller/sales/marketing or similar.
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of relevant computer programs/software’s and telephone systems to apply telecom companies jobs in Lucknow UP.
Tele Caller /Tele-Marketing Executive Job Role:
- Attending training sessions to grow knowledge of product and to develop customer service skills.
- Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries. Processing and logging incoming calls into CRM system.
- Create good relationship with Lucknow team members and motivate them to put in their best to work in order to achieve maximum results.
- Evaluate sales records periodically to make balances and ensure that targets are achieved as Uttar Pradesh wise targets.
- Identifying customer basic needs/requirements.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments of Sales Job in Lucknow.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Respond to all customers of Uttar Pradesh in appropriate tone and language – in Hindi and English language as per customers locality.
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
- Positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
- guidelines to protect yourself from scams-
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work related information or Bank information over phone or email.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.