NYC Sanitation Jobs, We are looking for a punctual sanitation worker who will be responsible for collecting the garbage and recyclables of communities, businesses, and organizations. Your duties will include disposing of hazardous waste correctly and ensuring that there is no garbage left on the streets or in natural areas.
To be successful as a sanitation worker you must display physical fitness and dexterity in order to perform the job effectively. You will also have knowledge of different waste types and follow protocols for dumping garbage correctly.
- Organization Name: Krispy Kreme
- Post Name: Sanitation Worker
- Qualification: 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: Freshers
- Salary: USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour
- Location: New York City, New York, United States 10121
We make our Original Glazed Doughnut the way we always have. Because it’s the right way. The fun way. And we love doing it that way for you – our customer. To make the most awesome doughnuts on the planet every single day.
Giving back to our communities through fundraising and philanthropic work is at our core. Things are better enjoyed together, especially the sweet fluffy clouds of deliciousness we call doughnuts.
- Visiting numerous residential and commercial locations, on a daily basis, to collect solid and liquid waste either by manually collecting the garbage or using an automated garbage-disposal truck.
- Transporting and disposing of garbage in a safe, effective, and environmentally friendly manner, at a city or state-approved dumpsite.
- Ensuring recyclables such as glass, paper, and plastic are properly separated from other types of garbage for effective recycling.
- Operating an automated garbage-disposal truck to lift garbage dumpsters and trash cans, when necessary.
- Crushing or burning garbage, in a controlled environment, when necessary.
- Great physical fitness and strength.
- Team player.
- Good sense of direction.
- Ability to endure tough working conditions.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.