Online Jobs Australia, As an expert corporate travel consultant, your role is more than just booking flights and hotels (although we’re the best in the business at that) …. you will help build travel policies, set customers up with awesome travel tools and technology, you will find savings for them and help to keep track of where their travellers are at any given moment in case there’s an emergency!
We do it all and we do it well. So, our valued customers can focus on what they do best – growing their business time to fly
All about you
- Sabre or system GDS system experience required
- With exceptional multitasking ability, you will juggle priorities to meet deadlines and client expectations
- You must value the importance of developing strong relationships
- Ensure tickets, itineraries and documentation are issued correctly and delivered to the customer on time
What’s in it for you
- Travel discounts including family and friends, health and wellness discounts, financial planning advice and more
- The brightness of the future – career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses across the globe – we promote from within
- Monthly awards nights, social team-building events, and the opportunity to attend global conferences
- Individualised Learning & Development pathway options
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate Health Discounts – access exclusive discounts on health insurance plans for you and your family with our partner, BUPA.
- 100% work from home
- We proudly support and advocate responsible travel, positive diversity practices, empowered giving, and conservation of natural resources and sustainability – Yep, our hearts are big, mushy and green.
Who we are
Proud to be part of the Flight Centre family – We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end-to-end travel experience faster, simpler and easier for our customers and to demonstrate ongoing value to decision-makers, travellers and bookers.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values, and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across our brand, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively and take ownership of our business to achieve our goals.
Our spirit of egalitarianism, irreverence and ownership defines the way we behave. These are the three shared values that we place above all others. They help us make informed decisions and solidify our company culture. That’s the FCTG Way
Related Jobs For You
|Unskilled Jobs in Australia For India 2022|
|Jobs in Australia for Indians|
|Free Visa and Air Ticket Jobs in Australia|
|Delivery Driver Job in Australia For Indian|