Online Jobs from Home Canada, As a Service Assistant, you will report to the Senior Manager Career Paths, and you will perform reception and administrative support functions for the program. Screen, register and set up appointments for clients.
You will assist in the areas of program marketing, and expense reporting, including client skills enhancement services, reimbursement and/or direct payments, database maintenance, record-keeping, and event/workshop preparation.
You will maintain records and files using the required software program and enter data using the required database program.
A Service Assistant is responsible for helping customers and clients with inquiries, providing information, and assisting with customer complaints and problems. They may work in retail, food service, accommodation, or healthcare.
|Hiring Organization||Immigrant Services Society of BC|
|Post Name||Service Assistants|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 21 To CAD 26 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Providing the appropriate service and information or referring clients to another department
- Referring problematic issues that they cannot solve to management
- Resolving customer complaints and issuing refunds as needed
- Maintaining an accurate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database by entering and updating client information
- Providing quotations and checking product availability
- Handling payment transactions
Skills & Requirements
- customer service skills.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- the ability to work well with others.
- sensitivity and understanding.
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
Although ISSofBC is today one of the largest immigrant-serving agencies in Canada, with a national and international reputation in the field of migrant issues and services for immigrants and refugees, we have not strayed far from our roots.
Quality and professionalism are very important to us. ISSofBC and ISS Language & Career College of BC belong to a number of regulatory bodies establishing the highest standards of quality programming, education, and business practices for our clients and students.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for Online Jobs from Home Canada.