Online Jobs Houston, US, This is a remote position. The Call Center Representative is responsible for answering all incoming calls and emails and handling customer questions and complaints. Candidates should have an outgoing and positive demeanor, a positive work ethic, and a track record of working well with others in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Handles all incoming telephone calls from patients, makes appointments and answers general questions and inquiries.
- Uses computer systems to refer to existing patient information or set up new patients in the scheduling tool. Provides the patient with available timeslots not allowing patients to give times they are available to ensure full use of the physician timeslots.
- Maintains registration flow by efficiently moving patients through the process and readying them for their in-office visits using Advance MD and My Clear Visit systems. (i.e., form and payment links)
- Communicates all add-ons, delays, cancellations, and “no-shows” to the Clinical Coordinator.
- Responsible for inputting very detailed information on the patient using a variety of computer screens.
- After completion of the call and input of the patient information, the representative checks records verifying the details entered and adds any additional notes that may be necessary.
- Schedules to ensure efficient patient flow based on predetermined appointment availability.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to speak Spanish required
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
- Minimum 10-key speed of 175 km
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Understanding of basic office applications including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Medical & Dental benefits, 401(k) + matching