Online Jobs in Dubai, As a Work-at-home Customer Service Advisor, you will provide customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding our client’s product or services and will interface with their customers via phone.
Email, chat, social media, or through the internet depending upon the client’s requirements. Calls are routed to your home office, but don’t worry – we provide you with paid training to get you started!
|Post Name||Customer Service Advisor – Arabic speaker|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4022 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
WORK FROM YOUR HOME SWEET HOME!
Many people are working at home now. Join the trend! With Concentrix, a global leader in customer experience management, you can deliver exceptional experiences for our client’s customers – all from the comfort of your own home!
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM OUR WORK-AT-HOME CAREER
With our Customer Service jobs from home, you’ll benefit from:
• Flexible Schedules – full-time, part-time, and split-time opportunities.
• Enhanced Work-Life Balance.
• No Commute so you eliminate Meals/coffees/vehicle expenses—th ese costs all add up. Also the stress and time constraints of a daily commute.
• Peace of mind by eliminating any inclement weather.
• Relaxed dress Code (shoes are optional!).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that the service delivered to our client’s customers meets the role’s Key Performance Indicators (‘KPIs’).
- She is receiving inbound calls from customers, prospects, and non-customers while maintaining established standards for the number of calls, pick-up time, duration of the call, and quality of the call.
- Providing high-quality customer service by listening attentively, clarifying customer requirements, probing for understanding, using decision-support tools and resources for answering customer inquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information, and redirecting them where appropriate.
- Identifying customer problems and offering appropriate solutions.
- Identifying and maximizing selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Continuous learning to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to products, services, and procedures.
- Participating in Outbound calling programs and other projects and activities when required.
- Performing customer transactions accurately and in an efficient manner.
- Participating in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Handling projects and tasks whenever required and asked by the management.
You will be accountable for providing the highest standards of customer service through the provision of telephone services to existing and potential customers.
- 0-4 years of relevant contact /call center/customer service experience, preferably telephonic.
- A bilingual English and Arabic speaker.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graduate preferred in any stream and above. A combination of education and experience may be substituted and/or considered in lieu of the bachelor’s degree.
- Cheerful personality, always with a smile.
- Empathetic, patient, and courteous in approach.
- Pleasant telephone etiquette and someone who loves to speak over the phone.
- Presentable with a positive, proactive, and professional approach.
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high-production work environment.
- Results-driven, enthusiastic, attentive to detail, and dependable – someone who is eagerly looking to learn the tricks of the trade for their future.
- Open to work – 8 hours a day, 6 days a week in all shifts, as per department requirements, and be ready to be molded for a suitable role internally, as time progresses.
- Can join immediately (preferably within 1-2 weeks of offer agreement).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal-opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected characteristic.