We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
|Hiring Organization||Leeds City College|
|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 30867 To GBP 31867 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Your employment isn’t tied to just one industry.
- You can work in multiple environments.
- You can choose to be self-employed.
- You have many specialties to choose from.
- It’s not boring.
- You can express yourself.
- You can create things for yourself, friends, and family without having to outsource.
Leeds City College is one of the largest further education institutions in the country with more than 20,000 students and is one of the biggest providers of apprenticeships regionally.
The college is part of Luminate Education Group, which consists of Leeds City College, University Centre Leeds, Leeds Sixth Form College, Keighley College, Harrogate College, and Leeds Conservatoire.
Our mission – We continue to develop a market-led and high-quality curriculum that focuses on key target markets. We offer students industry-standard facilities and opportunities beyond the classroom, based on our network of strong industry links.
Our vision – It’s not enough for us to provide a vocational and academic education, we push ourselves to exceed the expectations of all of our stakeholders while providing our students with the best experience possible.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info until you’ve signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any fee for Job Applications.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for Online Jobs UK for Students.