Online Jobs Without Investment in Kuwait, We would like to hire a Bookkeeper to take care of all our company day to day financial tasks. You will be responsible for both accounts payable and receivable along with all payroll and bank account management and reconciliation tasks.
To do well in this role you should have previous experience as a Bookkeeper and have used Xero or Quickbooks. The Bookkeeper is the central hub for nearly all the financial and payroll information in a company.
They will be tasked with paying bills, collecting debts, running payroll, and submitting all government forms, sales tax payments, and payroll deductions.
- Company Name: DHL
- Qualification: 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary: KWD 200 To KWD 400 Per Month
- Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait 47040
When Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn founded DHL in 1969, they didn’t know they would revolutionize the world of logistics. Today, DHL is the world’s leading logistics company.
Our 400,000 people in over 220 countries and territories work every day to help you cross borders, reach new markets and grow your business. Or simply send a letter to your loved ones.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.