Online Teaching Jobs in Oman, We are searching for a supportive, enthusiastic online teacher to fulfill our students’ educational requirements. The online teacher’s duties include formulating and delivering lessons that are conducted virtually. You will also be required to allot homework, grade assignments, and quizzes, and report on students’ progress.
To be successful as an online teacher, you should create a safe, nurturing environment that is sensitive to students’ learning styles. An outstanding online teacher will demonstrate an awareness of the environmental factors that influence students’ progress in the course.
|Hiring Organization||Cheltenham Muscat|
|Post Name||Online Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||OMR 1500 To OMR 2500 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
An all-around education is the most valuable gift you can give your child, providing them with a foundation from which they can learn about themselves, their community, and the world around them.
At Cheltenham Muscat we believe that education offers each child a range of unique opportunities, that it supports children to develop their values and character, and ultimately, to realize their wider potential.
Cheltenham Muscat is designed to be the leading light of the growing education sector in Oman. With outstanding facilities, a co-educational setting, and inspiring teachers, Cheltenham Muscat has all the elements required to help young people to strive, at all times, for continuous excellence.
Pastoral care, which ensures everyone feels supported and nurtured, is central to our ethos. It complements our strong academic focus and a broad range of extra-curricular activities, helping to develop each child’s character and interests.
- Creating and presenting lessons that are congruent with students’ educational needs.
- Encouraging participation within the classroom to promote the consolidation of learning content.
- The mediating conflict between students.
- Establishing relationships with students to ensure that they disclose cognitive and psychosocial difficulties that may impede their academic progress.
- Grading homework, projects, and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and reporting on students’ progress.
- Reporting recurrent technical difficulties and other notable incidents to the appropriate member of staff.
Skills & Requirements
- Quick and steady internet connection.
- Computer literate.
- Headset fitted with a microphone.
- A well-lit, distraction-free environment from which to conduct your lessons.
- Well-groomed appearance.
- Outstanding verbal, non-verbal, and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Job Stability and Holidays.
- Form a Strong Bond with Students.
- Builds Leadership Skills.
- Learn and Teach.
- Nostalgic Feeling.
- Every Day is an Exciting Day for a Teacher.
- Opportunity to Make a Difference in Someone else’s life.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Online Teaching Jobs in Oman.