Operations Supervisor Jobs In Nanaimo, Vacancies are announced in the AccessSMT Career Jobs Portal today for their Branches and Head Offices, All the available details of this announced vacancy have been provided in this Job Listing presented by Hiring If you want to pursue your career in AccessSMT, then this would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. Candidates are requested to send their updated CV/ Resume in Word/ PDF file only. Best of luck!
Operations Supervisor Jobs In Nanaimo
||10,000$ – 30,000$
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule daily work activities for production operators and oversee output to ensure that it follows manufacturing orders, drawings, instructions, quality standards, and product specifications
- Track production output to ensure conformance to specifications and quality targets, and completion of deadlines and create short-term plans (6 months- 2 years) for improvement
- Troubleshoot operations such as material and inventory discrepancies, machine complications, specification or design issues, quality non-conformance, and safety incidents
- Liaise with other departments including procurement, shipping/receiving, safety, and quality to obtain clarification and support in issue resolution and collaborate to plan and implement changes
- Manage employees including training, motivating, performance management/evaluation, and scheduling/tracking attendance
- Observe, plan, develop and implement systems that increase efficiency and promote higher standards of operation, such as 5S standards or Kaizen systems (ie: systems that create a standardized process for how to perform tasks or to store products to ensure consistency and efficiency)
- Provide assistance to other functions or departments including, but not limited to logistics, quality, and shipping/receiving, on an as-needed basis
- Promote, observe and adhere to all safety policies; identify and report unsafe work practices or conditions; engage employees in safety practices and strive to create a safety-conscious environment
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- This job requires leadership and supervisory responsibilities, including conflict resolution, where employees work collaboratively and are responsible for ensuring that work is completed accurately and cohesively within the team.
- Work is structured in such a way that the tasks to be completed are presented to the incumbent in the order in which they are to be done with little to no alteration possible in the sequence.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Consistently delivers work that meets the expectations of the position, team, and organization; finds and resolves errors in their own work and when required, in that of others.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 15+ years of Manufacturing/ Production/ Warehouse Experience
- 10+ years of Leadership Experience (
- Division 8/10 Experience/ Knowledge an Asset
- Successful completion of Leadership and Safety Excellence (LSE) Certificate/ Training
- Incident Reporting and Investigation Training
- Attention to technical details
- Proven ability to lead a team, delegate tasks, and ensure productivity
- Proven ability to read specs, blueprints, and cut sheets