Packing Helper Jobs in Dubai With Free Visa, A packager helps ensure that manufactured items are ready for shipment by placing them into containers, sealing and labeling the items, and preparing the item for transport. Another common name for this position is product packager.
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
|Hiring Organization||HUHTAMAKI • Positive Packaging United (ME) FZCO, JAFZA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment for long hours.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Concentration skills.
- The ability to work on your own.
- Physical skills like movement, coordination, and dexterity.
- To enjoy working with other people.
- The ability to work well with your hands.
With our global network of manufacturing and sales units, we’re well placed to support our customers’ growth wherever they operate. Mastering three distinctive technologies, which we split into three business segments, we develop and make packaging that helps great products reach more people, more easily.
Our fiber and foodservice business offers high-quality molded fiber and paperboard packaging for fresh food and drinks across Europe, Asia, and Oceania. We serve quick service and fast-casual restaurants, coffee shops, vending operators, and egg, fruit, and vegetable producers.
Our North American business offers a wide range of packaging for foodservice operators and branded consumer products e.g. ice cream packaging, catering disposables, and food-to-go packaging. We’re also the proud makers of Chinet®, one of the most recognized premium retail disposable tableware brands.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Packing Helper Jobs in Dubai Free Visa.