Packing Jobs For Freshers Liverpool, We are looking for a highly organized packer to prepare items for shipping. The Packer is responsible for cleaning shipping containers, labeling items, and packing items into the shipping containers.
Also known as packagers, packers prepare items for shipping by weighing, labeling, and packing them into shipping containers. To be successful as a packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good packer is efficient and careful not to damage items.
The action or process of packing something is a method of packing. A person or machine that packs something, especially someone who prepares and packs food for transportation and sale.
|Hiring Organization||B Holland & Sons Ltd – Cardboard Boxes|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Liverpool, England, United Kingdom L20 8JB|
Benjamin Holland established B. Holland & Sons in from the garage of his home in Wavertree, Liverpool. He employed two of his sons, as well as his wife and daughter. The business was originally a haulage firm but soon went into the packaging industry, dealing in wooden tea chests and sacks before eventually moving into the buying, selling, and manufacturing of cardboard boxes.
In the early Ben’s youngest son Fred took up the reins and expanded the company’s carton manufacturing capabilities with large investments in new machinery, new vehicles, and larger premises. The business continued to thrive and customer relationships were fortified by Fred’s endless determination to provide an excellent product together with dedicated personal service and commitment.
B. Holland & Sons converted from a sole trader to a limited company and purchased its current premises in Redfern Street. The 20,000 sq ft warehouse was customized to double the company’s manufacturing and stock-holding capacity, with dedicated units assigned to the separate production, processing, and stock-holding of packaging products.
- Ensure that items are undamaged.
- Clean shipping containers.
- Label items.
- Pack items into shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
- Pack, weigh and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging to ensure items arrive at their destination.
- Identify and dispose of defective items before they are shipped to customers.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
Skills & Requirements
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Ability to operate shipping vehicles.
- Good knowledge of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment for long hours.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Packers and movers guarantee the safety of your goods.
- Less work for yourself.
- They use the right methods and materials.
- Packers and movers provide insurance for transit.
- Speeds up the process of shifting.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.