|Hiring Organization||Coca-Cola Beverages Florida – Orlando|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2000 To USD 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Orlando, Florida, United States 33610|
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 20 million consumers across 47 Florida counties and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, and Tampa.
Coke Florida manufactures, sells, and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies. Coke Florida is the third-largest privately held, and the sixth-largest independent, bottler of Coca-Cola products in the United States.
We are committed to operating sustainably and in an environmentally responsible way. We are committed to fully unlocking the potential of those who reside in the communities we serve. We live, work, and play in the communities we serve, and we are committed to making a positive difference in our communities through four sustainability areas.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Pack, weigh and label completed items for shipment or storage
- Identify and dispose of defective items before they are shipped to customers
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- In-depth knowledge of packing and shipping procedures.
- Ability to operate shipping vehicles.
- Good knowledge of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment for long hours.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Packers and movers guarantee the safety of your goods.
- Less work for yourself.
- They use the right methods and materials.
- Packers and movers provide insurance for transit.
- Speeds up the process of shifting.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.