Paid Fashion Internships NYC, Establishing a globally recognized aesthetic, Carolina Herrera resided at the helm of her eponymous label for over three decades. She has proven with each new season that effortless elegance paired with modern refinement is always relevant and embraced.
Under the new creative direction of Wes Gordon, we believe our future is brighter than ever. A big part of our vision ahead lies within our internship program. The internship program at Carolina Herrera NY (CHNY) is designed to engage young talented students, like yourself, and evolve the future leaders of fashion.
It is our goal that your internship experience is a fun educational experience. The cross-departmental approach at such a small company enhances your skill set beyond any learning in the classroom setting.
You will have the opportunity to work with almost every department. This working environment at CHNY provides the greatest opportunity for you to acquire hands-on experience in the business world.
|Hiring Organization||Puig USA|
|Post Title||Paid Fashion Internships NYC|
|Post Name||Sales Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 To USD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10016|
The Sales Intern’s responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Train on GPS sample tracking system. Partner with internal and external teams to ensure all sample movement entries are timely and accurate.
- Maintain and calendar all requests and ensure all samples are sent out per request on time.
- Assist team in packing samples for all Wholesale or International Sales events (i.e. trunk shows, Paris Fashion Week, selling days)
- Maintain commercial sample closet, partner with PR team on all runway samples.
Assist back of the house during market week
- Learn how the back of the house operates during fashion week, including setting/maintaining the showroom, helping dress models for each appointment, working closely with the clothes, and learning about the line.
- Learn how to dress/styles models working with professional dressers
Maintain availability to sell by updating report weekly
- Update excess inventory spreadsheets in order to assist the team in selling past season products.
Create visual summaries of seasonal buys for all accounts.
- These presentations are used for all product training with accounts as well as for internal use to reference account’s buy per season
- Ideals and Principles: Continually strives for excellence in everything they do. Is willing and able to align own priorities with those of the organization. Can be trusted to act with integrity, honesty, and respect. Behaves in a way that is consistent with the culture, values, and vision of Puig and Carolina Herrera.
- Foster Curiosity: Has a thirst for knowledge. Is always interested to learn about the latest trends that could help improve the business. Is a natural learner who is always looking for new knowledge and experience. Is eager to understand the wider context in order to grow. Is intellectually curious, committed to finding ways to improve themselves, and actively seeks feedback.
- Embrace Change: Reacts positively to change. Supports change initiatives, can see when change is required, and initiates it when needed. Sees change through themselves. Is flexible and open-minded, and adapts well to new tasks or circumstances.
- Drive for Results: Motivated and passionate about working and achieving excellent results. Constantly delivers on commitments, even in the face of difficulties, and is optimistic and tenacious throughout. Takes end-to-end responsibility, and continually looks for ways and means to improve performance
- Connect, Share, and Cooperate: Builds appropriate, constructive, and effective relationships with colleagues. Shares information readily and proactively. Supports initiatives outside their immediate area if able. Doesn’t allow personal objectives to take priority over the team’s best interests. Gains the trust of colleagues, and is well positioned to offer support and assistance when required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
Related Jobs For You
|Personal Assistant Jobs In New York City Fashion|
|Part-Time Virtual Assistant Jobs In New York City|
|Hospital Jobs In New York City|
|Part-Time Writing Jobs Remote|
|Amazon Delivery Jobs Part Time|