Paramedic Jobs San Antonio, SHURMED EMS is a veteran, privately owned EMS service provider. We provide the emergent and non-emergent response and medical transport services to a wide range of customers, including industrial sites, UTSA, and Texas State University. MICU calls comprise a large portion of our businesses
We also operate a robust Mobile Integrated Health program in which our paramedics provide care-in-place to community-based patients. We are one of the largest providers of community vaccines in the area, and our paramedic staff can participate in those projects.
SHURMED EMS is hiring for a full- and part-time Texas-certified EMT-Paramedic. The Paramedic would be responsible for ensuring the administration of BLS/ALS/MICU patient care. He/she would work as a team with an EMT partner to ensure the safety and best possible medical care of such patients.
SHURMED EMS is a stable company that offers Paramedics the ability to work under competitive and progressive Medical Protocols. If you are an experienced Paramedic looking for a stable company, or straight out of school looking to gain some valuable experience, SHURMED EMS is the place for you!
- The company paid health insurance for employees at 100% (FT)
- Free in-house ACLS, PALS, BCLS plus many others
- 80 hours per year PTO (FT); 40 hours for PT with cash-out at the end of each year
- 401K option
- DHHS EMTP certification without restrictions
- ACLS, PALS, BLS
- Good driving record
- Clean criminal record
- Ability to speak and write English legibly
- Professional appearance with good customer service abilities