Park Hyatt Jobs Dubai, UAE, As we continue to grow, we don’t lose sight of what’s most important—people. Hyatt is a company that was built by a family. It’s a workplace where coworkers become friends. Every day we care for our guests. Care is at the heart of our business, and it’s this distinct guest experience that makes Hyatt one of the world’s best hospitality brands.
Our foundation in the family goes back to when entrepreneur Jay Pritzker purchased the original Hyatt House motel. Pritzker and his brother, Donald, worked to grow the Hyatt brand, powered by their belief in the importance of family and care. Hyatt’s portfolio included more than 1,150 hotels and all-inclusive properties in 70 countries across six continents.
Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests, respectively.
|Hiring Organization||Park Hyatt Dubai|
|Post Name||HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT|
|Qualification||Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Work experience in hotel operations is preferred.
- Good problem-solving, administrative, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating the status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Professional and polite.
Related Jobs For You
|Part-Time Job in Dubai, UAE|
|Personal Driver Job in Dubai|
|Chartered Accountant Job in Dubai|
|Security Agent Job in Dubai|
|Electrical Assistant Technician Job In Dubai|