Part Time Indonesia, Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights, and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Freight Audit Payment Specialist will receive and processes freight invoices to ensure invoices are processed accurately and timely via the appropriate systems and processes. This position is focusing on processing invoice validation, recording, and resolving invoices from carriers and vendors e.g. invoices from shipping lines, vendor insurance, etc.
- Receive, analyze, and validate incoming invoices or costs for transport to meet contract and legal requirements.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data and enter routine data into one or more systems.
- Ensure and control invoice payment aligned with information in the system and communicates freight invoices with the Finance team to resolve issues
- Perform administrative or clerical duties in support of the shipment execution process and complete tasks using industry-standard procedures.
- Handle complex clerical, and administrative issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- Minimum of two years of related work experience (Logistic and Finance)
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Having knowledge (generally is acceptable) of Transportation process, Export and Import process
- Experienced with Microsoft offices such as Ms. Outlook, Ms. One-Note, and more advance in Ms. Excel spreadsheet data extraction
- Familiar with ERP, especially with SAP in the FICO module (acceptable as an end-user and preferred as a super-user)