Part Time Job for Engineer in Delhi, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, and grown economies improved the resiliency of the world’s infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations.
Core to Bechtel is our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation, and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
Hiring Organization – Bechtel
Post Name – Engineer VQA
Qualification – Degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Communication Engineering
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Part-Time
Work Hours – 4 Hours
Salary – 25000/- To 30000/- Per Month
Location – Delhi, India 110001
Position Responsibilities Include but are not limited to the:
- Work in Video Quality Audit team for Video Quality Audit activities for LTE, small Cells and New Site Builds (NSBs) on the project
- Complete Meta Tagging and Quality Audits for the AT&T project and work closely with Field coordinators to close the Punch Lists found during audits on the various sites.
- Coordinates with project team members collecting field data in support of the engineering, scoping, and construction activities. Receives field data and verifies data is in format to support the work.
- Maintains continual status of assigned work through tracking tools assigned by the Project or self-developed
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction
- Provides on-the-job-training to assigned personnel in the team
- Performs interface management with minimal technical oversight.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Communication Engineering, with 0-4 years of experience for grade 22 & 4-8 years for grade 23 in the area of network planning & designing in the Telecom domain – both in the Wireline and Wireless domain
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in telecom projects
- Hands-on experience in Fiber Backbone, Distribution & Access, FTTH/Wireless Network Planning & Design preferred. Familiar with the terminology used in the telecom industry
- Exposure to Engineering, Quality Audits in addition to Construction Support for telecom projects is desired.
- Providing technical suggestions to the team
- Process improvement activities
- Delivery scheduling and quality management
- progressively responsible work experience
- Ability to develop knowledge of the industry and regulatory standards, design criteria, and codes relevant to the discipline
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Desktop automation skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- AutoCAD and Micro-station experience preferred
- Experience with Telecom software (Talon-View, SignalHill, Levo_ICS, Google Earth, MapInfo, Market Wiz, etc).