Part Time Job Jakarta, Communicate and track key performance metrics across Trading and Data Science. Manage cross-functional efforts, review their performance, and manage schedules. Mentor others on the team while owning independent deliverables. Develop and generate reports of findings and present these to senior management.
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT INDONESIA IS LOOKING FOR A TRADE ANALYTICS MANAGER
- SENIORITY LEVEL: Management Level
- FUNCTION: DS&I
- LOCATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is encouraged to be filled in by a data enthusiast individual with a high passion to connect the dots on data to provide a holistic performance review on marketing KPIs through dashboards creation focusing on insights generation, actions & opportunity. This role is to support and act as a data master in the team.
The main responsibility is to integrate & process data across marketing functions (internal and external) to establish, maintain & improve performance analytics focusing on actions and opportunities which can drive effective & impactful business decisions within the marketing team
- Reports to: Head of Market Analytic Manager
- Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
- Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Responsible for a team of the data collection and analysis of information from the trade and brand
- Develop business activities/review activity plans based on current Volume/SOM performances, market feedback, trade, and consumer response, and other learning to achieve agreed-upon objectives
- Timely delivery of analyses and annual deliveries in line with annual marketing plan deliverables
- Assist marketing planning manager in managing the EMF process (i.e.: preparing materials, follow-up action items & cross functions alignment)
- Conduct user research, gather product ideas, seek feedback, collate requirements & own road map of BATI Data platform which forms the platform for a marketing organization to access performance & actionable insights with sharp analytics supporting the data
- Develop close working relationships with Brand, Trade, and Supply Chain teams in order to integrate brand & trade programs in an appropriate way across the business cycle.
- Establish, maintain & continuously improve solution-oriented, action-focused marketing performance dashboards to support the making of informed solutions for the organizations
- Define and communicate performance cross-categories & multiple SKUs
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Should have a Bachelor’s / Masters’s or an equivalent degree, preferably in marketing, data science, engineering/similar gained from experience. At least 3-4 years experience in a related field of work
- Excellent analytical ability and attention to detail critical
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the FMCG business model
- Strong knowledge & understanding of data management systems, SQL (primarily analytic function), and Python for analysis in cloud environments (Google Big Query)
- Knowledge of Data products, data journey, data ecosystem, and market trends is highly desirable
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to analyze what’s happening and define and measure success on every project
- Proficiency in ETL (extract, transform load) and data visualization tools (Tableau Power BI, etc.)
- Demonstrate strategic thinking & right level of attention to detail.
- Acknowledged and proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- In-depth understanding of long-term business imperatives
- People management skills & Ability to manage pressure
- Good organizational and project management skills
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!