Part Time Job Vacancy Amazon- Amazon is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Part-Time (4 hours) Work from home job for the Post of Digital Marketing with salary of 17000/- To 23000/- Per Month.
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that uses the Internet and online-based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms.
Employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising.
|Post Name||Digital Marketing|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||17000/- To 23000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker.
The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market.
AI assistant provider, cloud computing platform, and live-streaming service as measured by revenue and market share. it surpassed Walmart as the world’s largest retailer outside of China, driven in large part by its paid subscription plan, Amazon Prime, which has over 200 million subscribers worldwide.
It is the second-largest private employer in the United States. Amazon also distributes a variety of downloadable and streaming content through its Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Music, Twitch, and Audible units. It publishes books through its publishing arm, Amazon Publishing.
Film and television content through Amazon Studios, and is currently acquiring film and television studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. It also produces consumer electronics—most notably, Kindle e-readers, Echo devices, Fire tablets, and Fire TV.
Amazon has been criticized for practices including technological surveillance overreach, a hyper-competitive and demanding work culture, tax avoidance, and anti-competitive behavior.
Job Responsibilities For Part Time Job Vacancy Amazon:
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Prepare emails to send out to customers.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
Job Requirements For Part Time Job Vacancy Amazon:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
Job Skills For Part Time Job Vacancy Amazon:
- There are dozens of ways we use technology to communicate with each other.
- Handling Information & Content.
- Problem Solving.
- Being Safe & Legal Online.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Part Time Job Vacancy Amazon.