Part Time Jobs For Housewives in Sharjah, A coordinator is a general title for a person who brings together various elements or individuals to complete a project. What they are coordinating usually appears first in the job title. For example, a program coordinator would harmonize the people, projects, and resources to run a specific program.
The skill set required will depend on the industry, but it’s safe to say that successful coordinators are organized, efficient, and have good interpersonal skills. Coordinators have to think critically to plan, synchronize, and execute complex undertakings with a diverse set of individuals in different roles.
Coordinators often possess a combination of work experience in the industry and a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. For instance, an instructional coordinator would study education, perhaps specializing in curriculum or school administration.
|Hiring Organization||Davidson Healthcare Recruitment Agency|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Davidson Management Consultants is a leading recruitment agency in Dubai, specializing in leadership and healthcare recruitment. The healthcare recruitment services cover recruitment and executive search services offered to hospitals, medical centers, and medical universities.
Medical centers and hospitals in UAE have sought assistance from our medical care consultants to headhunt and recruit top-notch sub-specialty doctors from across the globe. Most of these doctors have joined our clients as heads of Departments, Consultants, or Senior Consultants and have often set up and developed new subspecialty divisions running them successfully.
- Arrange venues and schedules for meetings between all of the individuals who will be contributing to a task.
- Write internal communications documents, including handouts and emails, to inform team members of important notices.
- Review materials created by others and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Edit and approve the final versions of products, using company guidelines as a gauge.
- Present progress and results of tasks to management and other interested parties in person or in digital format.
- Conduct regular analyzes of processes and procedures, making adjustments when necessary.
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
- Establish contact lists of collaborators and update information periodically.
Skills & Requirements
- Several years of experience working in the field.
- Ability to clearly communicate, expressing requirements and expectations to a wide range of individuals.
- Excellent written communication skills, especially in the English language.
- Strong attention to detail in evaluating the completion of various phases of a project.
- Analytical skills to monitor the progress of an undertaking and identify areas needed. adjustment or improvement.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Willingness to manage multiple tasks at once and adhere to guidelines, budgets, and deadlines.
- Basic computer skills, especially email, spreadsheets, and presentation creation software.
- Cooperative and communicative attitude with executive staff, managers, and employees.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.