Part-Time Jobs in Jacksonville, We are looking for a server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
|Hiring Organization||Ruth’s Chris Steak House|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 To USD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Jacksonville, Florida, United States 32207|
At a time when most women couldn’t even apply for a bank card without their husband’s signature, our founder Ruth Fertel risked it all and mortgaged her home to buy a small steak house in New Orleans.
When a kitchen fire destroyed Chris Steak House Ruth was forced to relocate her business, but the Chris Steak House name wasn’t allowed to come along. Short on time, Ruth improvised, adding her own name to the sign.
Known as the First Lady of Steak, Ruth Fertel was something special. From a 60-seat steak house, she built a business that spans the globe but never lost sight of her original recipe for success: perfect steak, warm hospitality, and good times that never stop rolling.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Have Lots of Energy.
- Be Able to Multitask.
- Have Social Awareness.
- Have A Good Memory.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.
Related Jobs For You
|Part-Time Jobs in Jacksonville|
|Part Time Work From Home Jobs Jacksonville Fl|
|Craigslist Cash jobs in Jax fl Jacksonville Florida USA|
|Apple Jobs Seattle|
|Packing Jobs in USA|