Part Time Jobs in London Ontario, Canada
- Being bilingual is an asset.
- Working knowledge of the AS400 Operating System as an asset
- Knowledge of Omnitech is an asset
- Knowledge of CISCO Call Center platforms is an asset
- Working knowledge of medical terminology is an asset
- Dynacare is currently searching for a Customer Care Representative to join our team in London, Ontario.
- This is a Part-Time position working Monday to Friday for 4 hours per day (morning or afternoon)
Dynacare is committed to doing our part to protect our team, our clients, and our communities against the spread of COVID-19. Please note that it is a requirement for this role that the individual be fully vaccinated* unless an exemption under the applicable provincial human rights legislation applies.
Proof of full vaccination will be required to be submitted to our third-party services provider for verification purposes. Fully vaccinated” is defined as two doses of a Health Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccine, plus 14 days after the second dose.
Hiring Organization – Dynacare Laboratory and Health Services Centre
Post Name – Customer Care Representative
Qualification – 12th Pass
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Part-Time
Work Hours – 4 Hours
Salary – CAD 25 To CAD 32 Per Hour
Location – London, Ontario, Canada N6A 2C2
- Accurately completing required data entry for orders placed via fax, telephone, or email
- To receive and process Customer Service calls and written correspondence in a professional, polite and courteous manner; using a variety of databases
- To ensure effective, courteous, and customer-centric communication with all internal and external clients
- Respond to customer inquiries and ensure prompt and effective resolution of requests
- Report to MRO, other private clients, and the companies they represent
- Process documents including email, filing, faxing, scanning
- Resolve customer inquiries and ensure prompt and effective resolution of requests
- Liaise with all departments to assist in the effective resolution of inquiries
- Solve and document incoming problems and complaints
- Process supply order requests from clients and works with the internal warehouse team.
- Compliance with SOP guidelines as it relates to the organization.
- Maintain KPI (key performance indicators) as it relates to the organization.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Manager on process improvements as it relates to the collection of data and the overall performance of the department.
- Work closely with the Laboratory team as it pertains to the testing process and test results.
- Track errors that have a direct impact on clients and escalate any contentious items to the Customer Service Manager and Laboratory.
- Completion of secondary-school-level education
- Call Centre experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) is required.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and politely in English (verbally and in writing)
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer concerns in a non-threatening, friendly manner
- Demonstrated a high level of interpersonal skills required to succeed in a collaborative working environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and prioritize in a result-driven, time-sensitive function
- Solid ability to utilize dispute or conflict resolution techniques to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to perform under pressure with competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated Customer Centric approach and puts the customer first in all decisions
- Proven problem-solving skills
DNA of an Ideal Dynacare Employee
I make a difference in people’s lives. I am a caring, collaborative team player who is passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Caring – I demonstrate strong empathy and genuine concern for my colleagues, patients, and customers
- Collaborative Team Player – I know I play a key role in helping the Dynacare team achieve success. I am comfortable in a changing environment, and I can easily manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Quality and Continuous Improvement – I am always looking to learn and solve problems. I am detailed oriented, adaptable, and find ways to make things better.
Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work.
At Dynacare, we’re proud to hire the best people. If you are looking for a meaningful career where you can support healthy lives with commitment and care – we would like to meet you. To apply for this position, you will be asked to submit your resume and complete the application process.
If your qualifications and experience fit this position, we will contact you to learn more. We offer competitive pay and great benefits, along with the opportunity to grow and thrive with a dynamic, successful company. We hope you will join us in our journey to become Canada’s health and wellness solutions, leader.
Dynacare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to the attraction, selection, advancement, and fair treatment of all individuals. We believe that our diversity is our strength, so we employ a diverse workforce and respect the needs of all our employees.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Dynacare Accommodation Policy a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of the Dynacare hiring process.