Part Time Jobs In Ras Al Khaimah, We are Dubai International – a Real Estate agency that sells-rents properties from TOP developers in UAE and have been in the real estate business for the past 18 years. We are looking for Real Estate agents to join our company in Ras Al-Khaimah and Al Hamra, RAK.
We have a high level of speed and automation of lead processing thanks to an advanced CRM system. We are looking for self-motivated and experienced Real Estate AgentsFlexible work schedules.
|Hiring Organization||Dubai International Real Estate|
|Post Name||Real Estate Agent|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
- MUST have proficient knowledge and a minimum of 1+ years of solid experience in UAE real estate sales. (Off-plan or Secondary)
- Well presentable, well-groomed, and punctual.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with motivation to overachieve and build a successful career.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients and at the same time be attentive and start the cover letter with the words “I want to join the best team”
- Highly self-motivated, with an enthusiastic and proactive approach to their work.
- Able to work & perform in a target-driven sales environment.
- Hard-working & dynamic.
- Ability to join as soon as possible
- Valid UAE Driver’s License & own vehicle (Preferred)
- People on visit visas / canceled visas are welcome
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deep knowledge of the UAE real estate market.
- Attend to inquiries professionally to maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Formulate properties tailored to the needs of the clients
- Attend Property events (such as exhibitions, sales events and etc)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive commission package (Commission Based Role)
- We do not limit the amount of your income, it can be $20k
- Flexible work schedule
- A quarterly review and incentives on sales targets achieved
- Full Admin and marketing support as well as Social Media support
- Regular training and development sessions
- Diversified, friendly, and lively work environment
- UAE: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- UAE real estate: 1 year (Required)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ras al-Khaimah: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)