Part-Time Jobs Online Data Entry For 12th Pass Fresher- We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Also called data entry clerks, data entry operators collate, organize, and capture data into digital databases for a variety of companies and industries. They gather and organize documents for processing, verify the document information for accuracy and inconsistencies, and update digital databases and archives.
- Organization Name : Robinbosky
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Part-Time
- Work Hours : 4 Hours
- Job Experience : Freshers
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu, India 641652
With Amazon’s Great Republic Day Sale scheduled you can now salute our unsung heroes – India’s artisan communities and small homegrown brands – by showing appreciation for their artistic creations and heritage products.
Indian handicrafts are much more than just showpieces. In fact, they carry emotion, a history, and a very distinct identity stemming from their region of origin. Indian craftspeople have preserved and passed on the tradition and romance of our ageless textiles and handicrafts for generations, keeping our heritage alive and thriving.
This Republic Day, we bring you a range of ethnic arts and crafts for you and your loved ones, especially curated by small business owners across the length and breadth of India.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Medical Leave.
- we do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.