Part-Time Jobs San Antonio, USA Retail Associates Also known as retail sales associates, retail associates assist customers in finding and selecting the right items, providing recommendations, cashing out, and administering returns. Arranging merchandise on shelves and displays.
We are looking for a socially confident retail associate to assist our customers with purchasing decisions, process transactions, and maintain a clean and visually appealing sales floor. The retail associate’s responsibilities include assisting customers with questions, complaints, and returns, processing payments, and arranging merchandise on shelves and displays.
To be successful as a retail associate you should have an outgoing personality and enjoy interacting with customers. Ultimately, an exceptional retail associate should be able to provide customers with seamless, positive shopping experiences.
|Hiring Organization||Lowe’s Home Improvement|
|Post Name||Retail Associate|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 37 To USD 42 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78209|
The people we serve are at the heart of everything we do. Our associates have deep home improvement experience and training and can give you the expert advice you need to do your project right. From urgent repairs to your dream remodel, we designed our business to be there when you need us most.
Our team proudly serves approximately 19 million customer transactions per week in the United States and Canada. Lowe’s operates or services nearly 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employs approximately 300,000 associates.
Lowe’s strives to provide customers with everything you need to get the job done – from home maintenance and repairs to remodeling and decorating. We have an extensive selection of products from national brands, as well as private brands shoppers can only find at Lowe’s.
- Greeting customers and offering assistance.
- Answering customer questions and concerns.
- Providing customers with detailed product information and recommendations.
- Advising customers about member benefits, promotions, and sales.
- Totaling purchases and processing cash, check, and credit card payments.
- Processing exchanges, returns, and refunds according to company policies.
- Maintaining a clean and organized retail environment.
- Assisting with stock management.
Skills And Requirements
- Previous retail experience is beneficial.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and basic math skills.
- Available to work on weekends and holidays.
- You can’t beat the compensation model. Sale is a great field for people who are motivated by money and willing to work hard.
- The role you start with is not where you will end your career.
- It’s a job that’s flexible.
- It’s fun and never boring.
- There’s a focus on innovation and technology.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.