Part Time Jobs Students- A project assistant is a person whose role is to provide support and create balance in the time and scope of executing projects under the direct supervision of the project director in an establishment.
The job description of the project assistant is to ‘cover-up’ for the director by seeing to it that all aspects of a project are dully attended to and completed at the right time, regardless of challenges that may be encountered.
He/she will carry out administrative duties by collecting data, sorting, filing, and sending out project files to the right personnel, workers, and stakeholders.
- Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Post Name: Project Assistant
- Employment Type: Part-Time
- Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduate
- Industry: Government
- Work Hours: 4 Hours
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Salary: 23300/- To 33500/- Per Month
- Location: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India 208016
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is a public technical university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Established as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Programme (KIAP).
IIT Kanpur was established by an Act of Parliament. The institute was started in December in a room in the canteen building of the Harcourt Butler Technological Institute at Agricultural Gardens in Kanpur. The institute moved to its present location, on the Grand Trunk Road near the locality of Kalyanpur in the Kanpur district.
The campus was designed by Achyut Kavinde in a modernist style. During the first ten years of its existence, a consortium of nine US universities (namely MIT, UCB, California Institute of Technology, Princeton University, Carnegie Institute of Technology, and the University of Michigan.
- Write letters and send them to appropriate bodies, and receive incoming mails
- Create specific strategies for easier and effective execution of projects
- Maintain contacts with potential stakeholders who may be interested in investing in projects
- Supervise tasks assigned to project workers as instructed by the director
- Supervise project workers and ensure that they stick to project specifications and guidelines
- Keep records of all information related to the project for documentation, clarification, and presentation to management
- Draft project proposal ideas and present them to the director with convincing proof for approval
- Intermediate between the director and other workers to prevent agitations that may hinder the smooth flow of project execution
- Draft project budget on a monthly basis and ensure that it meets all necessary protocols
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.