Part Time Jobs Sutherland Shire
- Grow your career
- Fantastic team environment with great company culture
- Taren Point Location
Goodhew Gardens is located within Anglicare’s Woolooware Shores retirement living village in the Sutherland Shire suburb of Taren Point. We are currently recruiting experienced carers to work on a permanent basis in our brand new building- Bay Breeze.
|Hiring Organization||Anglicare Woolooware Shores|
|Post Title||Part-Time Jobs Sutherland Shire|
|Post Name||Carer – Taren Point|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 52551 To AUD 55587 Per Year|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2229|
About the Role:
Our Carers play a key role in ensuring that our residents are cared for physically, emotionally, and spiritually, whilst responding to their resident’s needs with empathy and respect. If you’re passionate about caring for and supporting older people, we would love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Ensure optimal physical comfort of residents;
- Contribute to the emotional wellbeing of residents by responding to and understanding their emotional needs;
- Assist residents with activities of daily living;
- Interact with our residents in a cheerful and empathetic manner;
- Ensure care standards are upheld by following procedures; and
- Contribute to relative satisfaction by talking with relatives and assisting where possible.
Skills, knowledge, and experience needed:
- Certificate III in Individual Support/Aged Care (or equivalent);
- Previous experience in Aged Care;
- A passion for caring for others;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Work well within a team, valuing individuals and showing empathy; and
- A commitment to the Christian values of Anglicare.
Carers are also rewarded with above award rates of pay, and a comprehensive orientation program on arrival with access to ongoing education and training opportunities to ensure that our residents receive outstanding care.
As a Christian organization, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalized by providing a range of accommodation, care, and community services.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice. Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
Related Jobs For You
|Butcher Jobs Sydney Gumtree|
|Crown Careers Sydney|
|HC Truck Driver Jobs Sydney|
|Physiotherapy Jobs Sydney|
|Plumbing Jobs Sydney|