Sales Representative Jobs in Vancouver
Part Time Jobs Vancouver – We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Our growing retail business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative to greet customers, help them find what they need and upsell new products.
We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge. The successful candidate will receive on-the-job training for two weeks, then take over management of the floor.
On average, 200+ customers visit our store each day, so the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment is a must. If you love a challenge and have a working knowledge of tech products and gadgets, we can’t wait to see your resume.
Sales representatives are responsible for selling a company’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support.
Sales representatives are either inside or outside sales reps. Inside sales reps sell products over the phone and online, while outside sales reps sell products through face-to-face meetings. Sales reps span almost every industry.
We are Prana, a family-owned company on a mission to make delicious foods better, for you and for the planet.
All our products are organic, plant-based and responsibly sourced, because every mindful choice fuels a more joyful life and brighter future for us all. From our family to yours, enjoy.
- Company Name: Prana
- Post: Sales Representative
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Qualification: Graduation
- Job Experience: Fresher & Experience
- Salary: CA$40,000 to CA$45,000 Per Year
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Vancouver
- Working Hours: 4 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Represent Prana’s brand by regularly meet clients to present new products and innovations while discussing new promotions;
- Organize and manage time in your territory to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Establish initiatives and objectives that are aligned with PRANA’s environmental, social and growth goals;
- Manage sales and trade spend budgets with best ROI related to given territories and respect goals, meeting or exceeding assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals;
- Timely and accurately prepare sales reports including insights on pricing, promotion, and competitive information;
- Provide accurate forecasts;
- Control expenses appropriate to company policy;
- Show creativity and innovation when merchandising products;
- Represent Prana at trade shows and consumer shows as required;
- Meet with distributors and key customers on a quarterly basis to provide comprehensive business reviews;
- Prepare annual budgets for assigned accounts.
Sales Representative Important Responsibility:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Sales Representative Duties:
- Greet and assist customers as they shop for new products
- Suggest applicable and relevant upsells to help customers walk out the door with everything they need
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Learn how products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management
- Assist other team members with transactions when necessary
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or relevant work equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, preferably in the food industry;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize;
- Excellent capacity for analysis, strategic thinking and taking initiatives;
- Interpersonal skills as a key strength in motivating and influencing others;
- Ability to work independently; Proficiency with Microsoft Excel;
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
- Positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
- guidelines to protect yourself from scams-
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work related information or Bank information over phone or email.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.