Part-Time Online Jobs Toronto, As a Part-Time Instructor, you are responsible for the delivery of our prepared curriculum and you are an integral part of the stellar supportive student experience Juno is known for. Your purpose is to ensure curriculum content is delivered to our high standard, that students are supported throughout their learning journey, and that they are set up for success.
To achieve this, our instructors must be dedicated to creating an inclusive learning environment for Juno’s diverse student body, be motivated to suggest improvements for the curriculum they teach, and be excited to collaborate with their team, the broader Juno team, and the Juno community at large.
As a Part-Time Instructor, you will:
- Teach prepared course curriculum through lessons and interactive exercises
- Work 1 on 1 with students to provide in-class and project support
- Help resolve issues and coach through issues and problem-solving
- Collaborate with Juno’s Program Operations Manager to solve student experience and lesson delivery issues
- Contribute to the creation of an inclusive and positive learning environment by regularly reviewing best practices and bringing genuine care and personality to interactions within the Juno community
- Recommend improvement of our courses’ curriculum through Juno’s established curriculum change process
Founded by Heather Payne Juno College of Technology offers best-in-class experiences for those looking to launch and grow their careers. With industry-leading graduate success, caring instructors, specialized career support, and the most inclusive alumni community around, we’re here to help our community achieve its goals.
At Juno, we love what we do. From our Instructors to Career Advisors to our Operations team, we all have individual expertise and share a love for helping people change their lives. We’re experimental, curious, and flexible, and we’re focused on delivering results and putting the student experience first – oh, and we have lots of fun, too! With a growing team of over 35 and thousands of alumni and students, there’s a large community ready to welcome you to Juno!
Currently, our programs are Live Online and our team is working remotely, with the option to return to our downtown Toronto campus when it is safe to do so.
To be a successful candidate for this role you must:
- Have at least 2 years of practical, professional experience working as a developer
- Are excited about Web Development
- Be comfortable using a text editor such as VS Code or SublimeText
- Be comfortable using GitHub, Google Drive, Zoom, and Slack
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Be collaborative, energetic, and empathetic
- Be a skilled technical problem solver
- Be flexible, and able to respond and adapt to different learning styles and personalities