|Post Name||Freelance Writer|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Amazon is guided by four principles customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Our Leadership Principles are more than inspirational wall hangings. The 16 principles guide our discussions and decisions every day. While our positions are carefully considered and deeply held, there is much room for healthy debate and differing opinions.
- Formulating texts in accordance with prescribed editorial and formatting guidelines.
- Communicating with the client to explicate assignment-related expectations, as required.
- Informing the client of assignment-related difficulties as they are detected.
- Ensuring that texts are properly researched.
- Maintaining originality in your work.
- Proofread your assignments to detect and correct errors.
- Submitting completed works via the requisite channels.
- Monitoring and logging hours spent on each assignment.
- Submitting your own tax returns in a timely manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Prior writing experience, preferably as a freelancer.
- Portfolio of completed works.
- Own personal or laptop computer.
- Familiarity with mainstream word processing software.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, disciplined approach to work.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to fly solo.
- Accept and learn from criticism.
- Be comfortable marketing your skills.
- Additional income.
- Regular work.
- Work anywhere – even offline.
- Flexible schedule.
- Be your own boss, no annoying coworkers.
- Tax advantages.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.