Pharmacist Jobs in London, We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician. You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detecting any therapeutic incompatibilities.
To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science. Pharmacists are responsible for aiding customers by compounding and/or dispensing prescription medications.
Providing pharmaceutical information to healthcare professionals, monitoring customers’ drug therapies to avoid interactions with other medications, and providing pharmaceutical expertise to customers on the safe use of medications.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 19 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE15 5JZ|
McKesson is one of the oldest and largest healthcare companies in the world. Covering 16 countries, we have one common purpose; to make better health possible. We started small, but today, our reach is vast across both the US and Europe.
LloydsPharmacy is a leading community pharmacy and healthcare provider with over 1,400 pharmacies across the UK, mainly in community and health center locations. We employ around 17,000 staff and dispense over 150 million prescription items every year.
We are much more than a dispenser of medicines. Prevention, management, and treatment are at the very core of our business, and we aim to deliver high-quality outcomes for chronic conditions, such as diabetes and heart health, and to support local communities in making informed health decisions.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, and charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Communication Skills.
- Proof Reading.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Management Skills.
- Patient Counseling.
- Computer Skills.
- Diverse Career Options. There are two primary industries that require the expertise of pharmacists: the hospital industry and the retail industry.
- Work Flexibility.
- Job Stability.
- Opportunity to Help People.
- A Respected Profession.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
Related Jobs For You
Entry Level Project Manager Jobs Charlotte, NC
Real Estate Jobs Los Angeles, US
Part Time Job in United Kingdom