Pharmacist Vacancy Florida: Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Lakeland is a Private organization which is hiring Any B.Pharma Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Pharmacist with salary of USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour in Lakeland, Florida, United States.
As a pharmacist, you will be responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients. You will achieve this either by executing a physician’s order or by addressing the patient’s problems and needs.
Pharmacist Vacancy Florida entails a high level of responsibility and knowledge. A pharmacist does not merely hand out prescribed medicine; he/she has the expertise and willingness to assist people and provide them with information and solutions.
|Hiring Organization||Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Lakeland|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Lakeland, Florida, United States 33803|
Options for rehabilitation can be as vast as the conditions that require it. The most important path to follow is the one that best meets the specific needs of each individual.
At Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Lakeland, we are here to help you navigate those options, placing your needs and goals first to ensure you receive better care for superior outcomes.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking, and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance with other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements, etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware, etc.)
- Good organizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Integrity and compassion.
- Valid license to practice the profession.
Benefits of Pharmacist Vacancy Florida:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending.
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan & company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Program.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a Pharmacist Vacancy Florida job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.