|Lawyer Jobs in Toronto|
|Security Agent Job in Toronto, Canada|
|Best Data Entry Jobs in Toronto|
|New Job Vacancies in Toronto|
|Jobs in Toronto For Students|
Pharmacy Jobs In Markham, A pharmacy clerk is responsible for handling basic administrative duties within a pharmacy. Typically, they communicate with customers to inform them of available prescriptions, sort medications using the pharmacy’s organization system, and inform the pharmacist of medications that require restocking
ABOUT THE ROLE
Under the direct supervision of a licensed Pharmacist, the assistant works under the guidance of the Pharmacist.
It’s possible to begin a career as a pharmacy clerk. Pharmacy clerks perform basic administrative and organizational tasks in a pharmaceutical setting. They create and maintain patient files, but they are not permitted to fill prescriptions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Assist the pharmacist in maintaining federal, provincial, and local laws, accrediting body standards, and Policies and Procedures (P&Ps).
- Answer telephones, forward calls, take messages, and assist customers
- Might work directly with patient data and complete tasks such as preparing insurance forms and maintaining patient profiles.
- Perform prescription data entry to track drug lot numbers as required
- Assists the pharmacists in the preparation and labeling of medications as allowed by law.
- Appropriate assembly of drugs and supplies by matching codes and quantities from the compounding document,
- Correct labeling of the product,
- Ensuring compounding product gets matched to the right delivery just prior to shipping
- Assists the pharmacist in maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Orders receive, and stored medications and supplies in an appropriate environment
- Performs physical inventories according to (P&Ps)
- Maintains pharmacy records including filing and documenting required information on dispensing records.
- Communicates appropriately with all members of the healthcare team.
- Documents appropriately according to P&Ps, all activities using required paperwork (logs)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- With a high school diploma or GED
- Organized and disciplined; strong computer skills
Bayshore is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients.
At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine series or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series);
AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon the Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the applicable Provincial Human Rights Code