Physiotherapist Jobs in New York, We are looking for a licensed Physical Therapist to join our team of health professionals in providing excellent health care in our facility. Typically, you’ll be working with post-op patients to help them with recovery.
You will be consulting with them to learn about their current condition and assess their patient evaluations in order to develop proper treatment plans. You will also be creating personalized fitness-oriented health care programs and administering physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve the patients’ mobility.
A master’s degree in Physical Therapy and a state license are required for consideration. To be successful in this role, you will need to be updated with the latest knowledge in treatment practices, as well as the ability to manage various types of patients.
|Hiring Organization||Redesign Health|
|Post Name||Physical Therapist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40 To USD 42 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10003|
THE REDESIGN HEALTH MODEL Our approach to company-building is comprehensive. We are deeply involved in the entire process—from idea to scale—delivering a repeatable model that leverages our vast network and centralized resources to accelerate the innovation process and build out an impressive array of solutions, scaling them to improve the health of millions of people.
BUILT AT REDESIGN We launch companies that create immediate change – because our health simply can’t afford to wait. Exceptional founding teams have built over two dozen healthcare businesses at Redesign Health, touching the lives of more than 10 million people across verticals including cancer care, teleradiology, senior care, COVID-19 testing, and metabolic health.
We work with the people who are shaping the future of health—as our founders, employees, advisors, investors, and partners. All of us are ambitious, bringing together our diverse experiences to tackle the industry’s toughest challenges and build momentum as we rapidly advance human health.
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition.
- Assessing and interpreting patient evaluations and test results.
- Developing treatment plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Creating personalized fitness-oriented health care programs for patients.
- Administering medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.
- Advising patients on exercise techniques.
- Advising patients and their families about in-home treatment options.
- Providing educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics, and ways to promote physical health.
- Consulting and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Documenting patient care history.
- Complying with rules, regulations, and procedures.
Skills & Requirements
- Passed the National Physical Therapist Examination (NPTE).
- Compliant with state regulatory requirements.
- A valid license to practice physical therapy.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Compassionate and attentive to detail.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- Ability to manage patients with different personalities.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence at a professional level.
- Ability to use a computer and software proficiently.
- Drive to continually learn new treatment techniques.
- Completion of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)-accredited residency program.
- pain management with reduced need for opioids.
- avoiding surgery.
- improved mobility and movement.
- recovery from injury or trauma.
- recovery from stroke or paralysis.
- fall prevention.
- improved balance.
- management of age-related medical problems.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.