Physiotherapy Jobs Sydney, An exciting opportunity exists to join the Physiotherapy Department at Hornsby Hospital as a Level 1/2 Physiotherapist. Opportunities are available for temporary full-time or temporary part-time positions, as well as casual assignments.
Successful applicants will be joining a very supportive team in an exciting environment. There is an expectation for some weekend and public holiday shifts as well as the weekday roster.
Where you’ll be working
Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital Physiotherapy Department. Northern Sydney’s vision is to be “leaders in healthcare, partners in community wellbeing”. Our purpose is “embracing discovery and learning, building partnerships and engaging our community to deliver excellent health and wellbeing.”
What you’ll be doing
The provision of high-quality Physiotherapy services to the patients of Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD).
People of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Consistently demonstrates behaviours that reinforce the CORE Values of our organisation; Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. Demonstrates these behaviours with all stakeholders; colleagues, direct reports, as well as our patients and consumers, and those that care for them.
- Qualifications recognised for registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia and current AHPRA Registration with Relevant post-graduate experience in a variety of inpatient, rehabilitation and outpatient settings.
- Effective interpersonal skills, and clear written and verbal communication, with the ability to communicate across all levels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills in effective time management and the prioritisation of competing work.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and quality improvement.
- Current NSW driver’s licence.