Indeed job Phoenix, US, An assistant manager is usually responsible for scheduling employees, training new employees, and hiring new employees. Depending on the industry they may also be asked to handle escalated customer complaints as they often work in a customer-facing role.
We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus. An assistant manager is usually responsible for scheduling employees, training new employees, and hiring new employees.
|Hiring Organization||Alta Vista Mini Storage|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 40000 To USD 45000 Per Year|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85051|
Our fully integrated platform combines the best in people, processes, and technology with the goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience. Our modern facilities are clean, conveniently located, and equipped with many of today’s leading amenities such as key-code gated entrances, 24-hour video recording, climate control, and a free move-in truck.
While features will vary by facility, all of our facilities are staffed with courteous, knowledgeable, and professionally-trained managers who are able to make decisions and are always willing to help. US Storage Centers is a proud sponsor of the 501(c)(3) organization Kure-It. Its mission is to provide direct funding for innovative kidney cancer and other orphan cancer research.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedules.
Skills And Requirements
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take direction and strong listening skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Variety. As pub managers, we never feel bored or ground down by routine – every day is different!
- The opportunity to make a real difference!
- Make a difference.
- The Hospitality ‘buzz’
- Having Fun!
- Growing Together.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not t promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.