Urgent Vacancy Preethi Hospital Madurai Staff Nurse Job Vacancy
Preethi Hospital Madurai Staff Nurse Job Vacancy, A staff nurse is a registered nurse who provides high-quality care to employees of a company, residents of nursing homes, or patients in a hospital. They are responsible for initial patient assessment, monitoring patients’ vital signs, and nurturing patients to recovery
We are looking to employ a qualified and professional staff nurse to provide primary healthcare within our organization. The staff nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, as well as planning of care and subsequent recovery. You should possess a nurturing and kind personality and display excellent communication skills with all role players.
The successful candidate should be able to work closely with health care practitioners to ensure the recovery of patients. Ultimately, a top-notch staff nurse should possess an exceptional track record and display a high standard of patient care
|Hiring Organization||Preethi Hospital, Madurai Tn.|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India 625007|
Job Responsibilities For Preethi Hospital Madurai Job Vacancy Staff Nurse
- Provide high-quality patient care.
- Assist with the continuous development of staff.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
- Treat emergency injuries.
- Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
- Identify work-related risks.
- Document all injuries and illnesses.
Job Requirements For Preethi Hospital Madurai Job Vacancy Staff Nurse
- Valid nursing board registration.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Continue professional development activities.
- Maintain meticulous records.
Job Skills For Preethi Hospital Madurai Job Vacancy Staff Nurse
- Time Management and Organization.
Dr. Sivakumar. R and Dr. Hema Sivakumar started their humble clinical practice with a small clinic in a busy street around Madurai Meenakshi temple Thavittuchandhai in 1997. Later it was housed in KK Nagar, Madurai as bedded nursing home & fully functioning operation theatre equipped with C Arm.
Preethi Hospital was established as bedded four storied hospitals opposite the Mattuthavani Bus stand. This was equipped with a theater separate laminar airflow system exclusively for Arthroplasty and Spine surgery.
The hospital was equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and highly skilled doctors with staff to deal with multiple injuries Polytrauma patients.
Shuffling as a professor in Medical school and Chief consultant at Preethi hospital Dr. Sivakumar is able to treat patients with complex problems with Humane touch. Now after 20 years of successfully treating many patients Preethi Hospital is transforming itself into a new block with its extension in Uthangudi, Madurai.
Preethi Multispecialty hospitals Pvt Ltd. With Beds, Bedded ICU, Ventilators, Dialysis machines, and most recent technologically advanced monitoring equipment. Preethi Hospital is now foraying into treating all the medical problems also.
Along with its basic specialties of orthopedics and Gynecology which is the most reputed and advanced health care center in southern Tamilnadu, it is now able to manage problems related to Oncology, Intensive Care, and Renal transplant, Cardiac care, and many more.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Preethi Hospital Madurai Job Vacancy Staff Nurse.
For a Medical Job visit https://freeonlinejobalert.com/category/jobs-by-industries/medical-jobs/