Private Jobs in Mumbai For 12th Pass, We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Also called data entry clerks, data entry operators collate, organize, and capture data into digital databases for a variety of companies and industries. They gather and organize documents for processing, verify the document information for accuracy and inconsistencies, and update digital databases and archives.
|Hiring Organization||Popcorn Infotech Pvt. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400093|
POPCORN INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and is part of the Business Support Services Industry. POPCORN INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED has 24 total employees across all of its locations. There are 2 companies in the POPCORN INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED corporate family.
We are an ISO certified company with a pan India network of 6,000+ retail outlets, mainly in high growth areas of Tier 2,3, and 4 cities and villages with sizeable populations. Through our outlets, we provide the following services.
Tax Compliance – all direct and indirect taxes such as Income Tax registration (PAN) and IT returns, GST registration and returns, Professional Tax, TDS returns, EPF ESIC, and accounting. We provide services at very nominal rates to help the masses get tax compliant at reasonable rates. We are humbled to have helped over 1,00,000 taxpayers across India.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
- 1-year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Time Efficiency.
- Proficient Data Management.
- High-Quality Data Entry Services.
- Data Security.
- Improved Business Focus.
- Increased Productivity.
- Improved Operational Cost.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Private Jobs in Mumbai For 12th Pass.